- MOOC coordinators Manuel Gértrudix Barrio & Rubén Arcos Martín
- Content written by Giorgos Triantafyllou
- Multimedia design by Alejandro Carbonell Alcocer
- Visual Identity by Juan Romero Luis
- Identify and verify the original source of the content
- Try to find more than one sources of the same video. This will allow you to verify the sources; if necessary, ask questions about the video
- Use some of the existing databases for video verification
- Check very carefully the details of the person that has uploaded the video, with emphasis on the date of the upload
- Try to identify if there are other accounts, especially on social media, with the uploader’s details; if there are, what information can you extract regarding the uploader’s location, reliability and possible biases?
- How long have the accounts affiliated with the uploader been active and with what kind of posts?
Source: Ground views