- MOOC coordinators Manuel Gértrudix Barrio & Rubén Arcos Martín
- Content written by Rubén Arcos Martín
- Multimedia design by Alejandro Carbonell Alcocer
- Visual Identity by Juan Romero Luis
This infographic captures some of the most well-known communication models analyzed the mass communications literature.
Methodology and Resources
- Lasswell, Harold D. (1971). “The structure and function of communication in society,” in Schramm, Wilbur and Donald F. Roberts (eds.). The process and effects of mass communications. Revised edition (Urbana: University of Illinois Press): 84-99.
- Schramm, Wilbur (1954). “How Communication Works,” in The Process and Effects of Mass Communication, ed. Wilbur Schramm (Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 1954): 3-26.
- Shannon, Claude E. and Weaver, Warren (1998) . The Mathematical Theory of Communication. Urbana: University of Illinois Press.