- MOOC coordinators Manuel Gértrudix Barrio & Rubén Arcos Martín
- Content written by Rubén Arcos Martín
- Multimedia design by Alejandro Carbonell Alcocer
- Visual Identity by Juan Romero Luis
The EUvsDisinfo project of the European Union External Action Service East Stratcom Task Force has an extensive database of over 7,000 disinformation cases. Some topic themes and targets of pro-Kremlin disinformation identified are recurrent. For example:
- The liberal EU has nazi roots and anti-Russian orientation
- Climate Change is in reality and hoax invented by the West to stop the economic development of competing countries
- Anti-Soros disinformation and conspiracy theories blame George Soros and his Open Society Foundations for all kinds of intrigues such as “plotting to destroy every European nation state and flood the continent with refugees” Soros is also a usual target of far-right populism.
- NATO is a threat to world peace because it has an aggressive agenda seeking confrontation with Russia.