- MOOC coordinators Manuel Gértrudix Barrio & Rubén Arcos Martín
- Content written by Mihaela Teodor
- Multimedia design by Claudia Martín-Carnerero Lara
- Visual Identity by Juan Romero Luis
Characterization of the 21st Century security threat landscape
Methodology and Resources
- April Communication of European Commission. Tackling online disinformation: a European Approach, Brussels, 26.4.2018 COM (2018) 236 final.
- Bayer, Judit, Bitiukova, Natalija, Bárd, Petra, Szakács, Judit, Alemanno, Alberto, Uszkiewicz, Erik, (February 2019), Disinformation and propaganda – impact on the functioning of the rule of law in the EU and its Member States, Directorate General for Internal Policies of the Union.
- Deep dive: Hybrid Warfare, Digital Forensic Center, October 29, 2018.
- Emerging Threats in the 21st Century. Strategic Foresight and Warning Seminar Series. Seminar 1: The Changing Threat Environment and its Implications for Strategic Warning, Zurich, 9-11 November 2006.
- Jack, Caroline, (2017), Lexicon of Lies: Terms for Problematic Information, Data & Society Research Institute, retrieved from.
- Joint Communication to the European Parliament and the Council. Joint Framework on countering hybrid threats a European Union response, Brussels, 6.4.2016.
- The European Centre of Excellence for Countering Hybrid Threats definitions.
- The Stanley Foundation, 2004 Report, Capturing the 21st Century Security Agenda: Prospects for Collective Responses.
- Frank Hoffman, Conflict in the 21st Century: The Rise of Hybrid Wars, Arlington, VA: Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, 2007.
- Christopher S. Chivvis, Understanding Russian “Hybrid Warfare” and What Can be Done about It, RAND, 2017, link: URL Link.
- MCDC Countering Hybrid Warfare Project: Understanding Hybrid Warfare.
- Bruce Jones, Charles T. Call, Daniel Toubolets, and Jason Fritz, Managing the new threat landscape. Adapting the tools of international peace and security, September 2018.
- N. Iancu, A. Fortuna, C. Barna, M. Teodor, Countering Hybrid Threats: Lessons Learned from Ukraine, IOS Press, 2016.